Northern Quest RV Park
Back into Spokane for a couple of weeks. Canceled my reservations for Pearrygin State Park. We were looking forward to staying there for a while, seeing old friends, but, things change. We will be catching up on yearly doctor, eyes, and dentist appointments this next week. You have to take care of yourself before the fun. Roxanne has some appointment next week. Also, we found a few issues in the new coach and I will be able to get fixed. I am also looking forward to attending a ALR(American Legion Riders) meeting tomorrow and seeing friends. I miss numerous in person meetings due to Covid and being on the road. During my 10 days at Steamboat State Park, I was able to get a few thing rearranged and more stuff for storage. First thing today I got the WiFi up and running on the coach. The satellite TV connected right away, not so at Steamboat. The TVs 4x4 was not working before and now it's up and running.
Now you have to update your intro page! 😁
ReplyDelete