Fires continued - July 21st

 The Pine Near Campground was busy. I was glad they had a spot. We ended spending a few days (6) to see if anything would break with the fires. My awing almost touch the camper next to me on one side, the left side out was almost in the camp spot on his side. (Not my kind of camping). We spent the days watching planes and helicopters scoop water out of Pearrygin Lake. We were offered a Campground Host up the Twisp River Road at Popular. But, later it was given to another host. I started looking for a spot to camp until the family get together but nothing was open around Spokane. We finally got a site in Wilbur at the Goose Creek RV Campground. The site is just of Hwy 2, a little traffic noise but not bad. We will stay here until Sunday then head to the coast.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Evacuation - July 16th

Back to Spokane - Northern Quest

Car in tow